- How to Deal When You’re the Only Vegan at Family Dinners
Learn a few strategies for navigating family gatherings as the only vegan.
- Tips for Visiting Friends and Family Who Are Not Plant-Strong
If you are a plant-based eater, then these are great vegan tips for being gracious and healthy while visiting friends and family for holidays and parties.
Source: Forks Over Knives
- How do I talk to family and friends about my going vegan?
- How do I find out if an ingredient is vegan?
- How do I get vegan meals at non-vegan restaurants?
- How do I find a vegan recipe?
- How do I find vegan events?
Related VegResources Guides
Guide Updated January 11, 2021