So you want to go dairy-free but you don’t know where to start. Start with some of the resources below.
Also check out our starter guide with tips for beginners: How do I start going vegan?
- Top 12 Dairy-Free Tips: How to Successfully Make the Switch
Considering going dairy-free, but don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you’ve given it a go already, but miss ice cream or cheese. The advice here is intended to help you on your journey with useful facts and appetizing ideas for living dairy-free.
- Step by Step Guide to Help You Give Up Dairy
To get you started on going dairy-free, they’ve shared some of their personal favorite tips, along with resources that can help you out. The best part is, going dairy-free isn’t expensive or hard to do.
- Dairy Ingredient List for Shopping Dairy Free
This is a handy guide to identifying milk ingredients on food labels, from the obvious to the downright obscure.
- Vegan Creamer Guide
Do you like creamer? Good news. A surprising amount of vegan options are available. Today, choices made from soy, coconut, almond, and flax are in most grocery stores. Plus, dairy-free coffee creamer is easy to make at home. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Vegan Yogurt Guide
There are plenty of yogurt choices made from a variety of plant milk. Presently, vegan options include soy, coconut, almond, hemp, flax, or cashew milk. Filled with probiotic bacteria, dairy-free yogurt can be a beneficial addition to a healthy diet. Here’s everything you need to know.
Related VegResources Guides
- How do I get enough calcium?
- How do I replace milk?
- How do I replace non-vegan cheese?
- How do I make my own vegan cheese?
- How do I make any recipe vegan?
- How do I raise vegan children?
- How do I find nutrition information?
- How do I find out if an ingredient is vegan?
Guide Updated November 6, 2022