Watch “How to Break Your Cheese Addiction in 3 steps” with Neal Barnard, MD
- So You Want to Go Vegan but You Love Cheese
Going vegan doesn’t mean you don’t get to have cheese anymore, just no dairy cheese. Learn how to transition to veganism if you love cheese.
- Vegan Cheese Lovers Club Facebook Group
This group is dedicated to vegan cheese, be it home-made or commercially obtained. Members of the group share ideas, thoughts, information and recipes as well as events such as cheese tasting, cheese and wine, cheese based meals and cheese making workshops, etc.
- The Cheese Trap: How Breaking a Surprising Addiction Will Help You Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Get Healthy by Dr. Neal Barnard
In The Cheese Trap, Dr. Neal Barnard presents a comprehensive program to help readers break free of their cheese addiction so they can lose weight, boost energy, and improve their overall health. It turns out, people really are addicted to cheese. Learn why it happens and how to break free of this common addiction. This easy-to-follow diet features a treasury of healthy recipes that will tame even the toughest cravings-from pizza, to lasagna, to ice cream and cheesecake. Find the book on Amazon.
Related VegResources Guides
- How do I make my own vegan cheese?
- How do I replace dairy?
- How do I replace milk?
- How do I replace non-vegan ice cream?
- How do I make any recipe vegan?
- How do I find a vegan recipe?
- How do I bake without eggs?
- How do I eat vegan on a budget?
- How do I get vegan meals at non-vegan restaurants?
Guide Updated February 4, 2021