Are you feeling hungry or tired? The first step is to track what you’re eating for a few days. Then you can compare your results with your doctor and with recommended nutrition goals, and adjust your diet accordingly to correct any deficiencies.
Track Your Food Intake
Cronometer is a free website and app that calculates your daily vitamin and nutrition intake after you document what you ate. A very useful tool for self-monitoring.
- How To Stay Full On A Vegan Diet
New vegans often struggle with being hungry eating a plant-based diet. They go over the most common reasons that you’re a hungry vegan and the best tips for feeling full on a plant-based diet.
- Tired on a Vegan Diet? 7 Causes of Fatigue
They explain how 7 common causes of fatigue on a vegan diet cause tiredness, and the solution to each.
Related VegResources Guides
- How do I find a vegan recipe?
- How do I make any recipe vegan?
- How do I find a vegan restaurant?
- How do I get vegan meals at non-vegan restaurants?
- How do I find a vegan doctor?
- How do I find nutrition information?
- How do I get enough protein?
- How do I know if I need a supplement?
Guide Updated February 3, 2021