- How to Be a Healthy Vegan in College
If you’re off to college in the fall, check out these tips for being a healthy vegan in college. Even in a dorm room, you can create tasty, nutritious food.
Source: Emilie Eats
- PETA’s Vegan Report Card
Which schools have the best vegan food options in the country? Check out PETA’s Vegan Report Card map to find out. They assess completed questionnaires and dining hall menus of thousands of colleges and universities across the country and then grade the schools so that you can see how your current or prospective one stacks up.
- Tips for Eating Vegan in Your College Dining Hall
Here are some simple tips to make your breakfast, lunch, and dinner less hectic and more enjoyable when transitioning to a vegan diet in your college dining hall.
Source: One Green Planet
Related VegResources Guides
- How do I get vegan food into school cafeterias?
- How do I start going vegan?
- How do I find nutrition information?
- How do I find out if an ingredient is vegan?
- How do I talk to family and friends about my going vegan?
- How do I navigate dinner parties, potlucks, and family gatherings?
- How do I eat vegan on a budget?
- How do I find a vegan restaurant?
- How do I get vegan meals at non-vegan restaurants?
Guide Updated February 13, 2021